Tuesday 24 April 2012

' What went wrong? '

Gosh! can someone reading this article please tell me what just happened to my phone network? It all started yesterday, i got back from work and decided to have some chat with friends on my blackberry,it was then i noticed that i had just half network bar on my phone. And till this moment, i have been unable to receive calls, ping my pals, browse the internet with my phone and so on(you know how useful your phone is ). Now the big questions are, do your think my phone is faulty? Is anyone experiencing the same problem? Please i need your answers.

2 comments:

  1. huh,faulty? i dont think so. maybe dip it inside a bowl of water .......it might just work. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. huh,faulty? i dont think so. maybe dip it inside a bowl of water .......it might just work. lol

    ReplyDelete