Wednesday 26 September 2012

I want my ex-boyfriend back

HI ! My name is Cynthia, i have been a fan of OS from the onset and i have noticed that there is usually no much comments,but i'm hoping to get your opinions and advice cos i'm so dying over my ex-boyfriend right now.

Since my boyfriend broke up with me, that was April 13th, my boyfriend dumped me after 2 years, because he said he had more feelings of just being friends. I did not see it coming and was completely lost, I always felt like we were perfect for each other and it would last forever. (He even said it to me a month ago)

I did ask him a couple of times if there's a chance we could be back together and his answer was: "time will tell, you never know". That gave me a little bit of hope.



But April 21 I saw on Twitter he went to the movies with a girl and after a lot of asking he told me they kissed but that it didn't mean anything and said he had regretted it. I believed him.

But another week later, they went out for dinner, again I saw that on Twitter. He knows that I'm following him on Twitter and still puts 'romantic'sentences on it. On the contrary: on Facebook he doesn't write anything about that girl, I think he's scared that all his friends sees it and are mad about what he's doing.

A couple of days ago he told me they were a couple for already a week and a half. (Before that he sometimes began to chat with me on Facebook, always with a question like: "found a new love? Anyway, that means that my ex boyfriend has another girl within 2 weeks after our break up! But I pretended I was cool about it and said 'congratulations'. One question I really had to ask was: "So you are already really in love with her?". His answer: "what is real love?". In my eyes, a very strange answer.

It's just so quick that he has another girlfriend. I ask myself all the time if it is true love, because to me it seems impossible to fall in love so quickly, even when he dumped me. Could it be a rebound?

Another weird thing that bothers me is that few days back i went to a party and had a lot of fun with male friends, but just as friends. Pictures were taken and put on Facebook, where you can see me with a lot of guys in the pictures. Now right after they were uploaded, my ex boyfriend said to me "well played". I didn't know what he meant and asked him. But he didn't say anything and went offline. Does he wants to say he's still jealous or does it mean something else? In any case that wasn't my intention, but in our relatinship, he was very jealous too.

I wish I knew what he's really feeling. And does anyone have tips of getting him back,cos i still LOVE him? even if he has another girlfriend it doesn't matter to me cos i was there first...

5 comments:

  1. You must b sick upstairs... don't u get it? He doesn't need u, look for someone else dat deserves u. Stop making girls look cheap n easy by begging n forcing urself on someone dat doesn't need u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cynthia get a job to keep u busy joor *hisses*

    ReplyDelete

  3. THE GREAT POWERFUL SPELL CASTER THAT
    BRING BACK MY EX BOYFRIEND.
    I just want to say thank you prophet amed for all you have done for me.
    He is back now. That very powerful spell to STOP THE DIVORCE – and get my ex boyfriend back.
    My name is Joy Philip, from Canada. I never believed in love
    spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went for a business summit
    march this year. I meant a man who's name is PROPHET DR AMED
    he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one's gone,
    lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or
    luck spell .I’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to
    marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down because
    our
    relationship has been on for 3years. I really loved him, but his mother was
    against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster,
    i
    told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At
    first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try.
    And
    in 7 days when i returned to Canada, my boyfriend(now husband) called me by
    himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with
    his
    mother and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I
    didn't believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my
    boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now
    and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job
    and
    our lives became much better.in case you are in any situation you can contact
    prophet at his email solutionhome39yahoo.com or his personal cell +2347053375151
    Thank you for all your help prophet.




















    ReplyDelete
  4. lol oya cynthia don get perfect soln frm prophet oh... Kai!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dis mst b a cheap luv spell dis man/woman or wht eva ya cal urslf cos u jst sold urslf out by giving out a naija fone numba whil ya claim 2 b in canada...lmfao...*long hiss*

    ReplyDelete