Friday 6 July 2012

‘MY HUSBAND LOVES AND ADORES ME’ – STEPHANIE HENSHAW ON CHRIS OKOTIE


Chris Okotie’s ex-wife Stephanie Henshaw has finally broken her silence about their separation, which was announced on Sunday, June 24, 2012.

The mother of three took to her Facebook page to pour out her feelings over the divorce and the circumstances that led to it. Surprisingly, she had no harsh words for Okotie, who announced their separation during the now-famous June 24 Sunday service at his ‘Household of God’ church.

Henshaw talked about her time spent with Okotie and insinuates that it was the ‘church’ who were responsible for their breakup.



Read her statement below…

Today makes it three weeks I asked for a separation and a week and four days I packed out. ROMANS 8:28 ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER, FOR THE GOOD OF THOSE WHO LOVE GOD AND ARE CALLED ACCORDING TO HIS PURPOSE FOR THEM. I’m as shocked as most people, as there has not been an argument in my home in over a year, we have been as happy as everybody thought we were. I wait, because I Know in time GOD will make known what has gone wrong.

Twenty years I have known a man, fifteen years we have been the closest friends, I prepared all his meals for ten years including the four years we were married, the day I was asked to leave I prepared his meal, I served it and left, for four years he never fell ill, but today I’m called all sorts of names, witch, mermaid spirit. I have served JESUS with clean hands and a clean heart, I have loved all that have come my way and if I don’t live through this pain and hurt, as sure as Jesus lives my children will see my vindication.

I submitted to the end, I did all I was asked to do, Lord I left that home blameless before u, I have loved, but have not been loved, I have given and not received, but that is contrary to your word so today I ask your word be made manifest in my life.

Lies, not from the world but the church, accusations not from the world but the church, where are the spirit filled Christians, the ones who fear and hear the lord. My husband loves and adores me, he is not the one saying these things, the enemies from within, who hate me, they hate the grace GOD SHOWED ME. They hate the mercy GOD HAS HAD ON ME, so they come up with all kinds of lies

No comments:

Post a Comment