Friday 20 July 2012

VIDEO: WATCH NAETO C AND M.I TALK ABOUT HEADLINING HENNESSY ARTISTRY 2012


After last year’s trio of Banky W, eLDee and Tiwa Savage thrilled Nigerians with a series of club tour performances, a music collaboration and video, M.I (who returns for the third time) and Naeto C will be taking the reins in the sixth edition of the annual music project.

‘In 2009, I supported the Hennessy Artistry urban music competition by headlining the Finale concert. In 2010, I was privileged to be part of the collaboration with Sir Shina Peters, and then last year, although I wasn’t part of the official campaign, I was invited by Hennessy to travel to France with Banky W, Eldee and Jesse Jagz. I’m revved up!’ said M.I



‘It is going to be an experience you won’t forget in a hurry‘ Storm Records artist Naeto C added.

Similar to last year’s edition, Hennessy Artistry 2012 will kick off with the release of the headliners’ collaboration track, after which a 22-stop Club Tour with rising artistes will follow. The duo will also be recording a theme song for this year’s project.

No comments:

Post a Comment