Wednesday 9 May 2012

Beyoncé "Definitely" Wants More Children


Beyoncé has confessed that she "definitely" wants more children in the future.

The former Destiny's Child star, who gave birth to daughter Blue Ivy Carter in January, claims herself and hubby Jay-Z are planning to add to their brood - suggesting she wants more than just two kids.

Speaking to ET Online, Queen B revealed: "I definitely want to have more. I don't know how many. God knows I don't know yet."

The 1 + 1 singer added: "I have such a full life. I feel like now I know the reason that I was born."

Over the weekend, Jay-Z admitted that Blue Ivy will probably end up being spoilt, where he told Oprah's Master Class: Special Edition: "I imagine I'll take things I learned from my mom and things I've learned from raising my nephews and apply that.

"Then at the end of the day, I just know I'll probably have the worst, spoiled little kid ever."

No comments:

Post a Comment