Tuesday 21 August 2012

May D's Reaction to Split With Psquare


Pop singer Akinmayokun ‘May D‘ Awodumila has reacted to the recent statement put out by Square Records announcing they are parting ways with him.

I don’t know what they are talking about, You know I don’t stay in their house so how am I meant to know this?‘, he said.


Just this morning through a statement, Jude Okoye announced that the label and its sister company Northside Entertainment would no longer be associated with or working with May D.

Meanwhile, this is the press release made by Square Records boss Jude Okoye in a press statement.

I, JUDE ‘ENGEES’ OKOYE of Square Records Limited and Northside Entertainment Limited hereby announces to the general public that Mr. Akinmayokun Awodumila, otherwise known as MAY D is no longer an artiste under the aforementioned outfits due to irreconcilable differences.

1 comment:

  1. rily wonder wht damage may D wud have cause my lovely Psquare.

    ReplyDelete