Sunday 23 September 2012

Snoop Dogg Teaches Son How To Wrap Marijuana

Cordel Calvin Broadus has responded to the many criticisms raised by the pictures he recently posted on the social website, Twitter. 

The pictures showed Cordel and his 40-year-old father going through a weed-smoking lesson while in the studio. The pictures immediately caused a buzz on media platforms as many including popular show host, Wendy Williams condemned the act, more for his age.

 The 18-year-old rapper with stage name, Spanky Danky has since bared his mind concerning the controversies. In a series of messages posted on his twitter time line, Broadus gave a sound warning to press and the general public to desist from his affairs, adding that he should not be judged by those who do not know him,‘Wherever I’m going jus know that I’m smokin, I’m going I’m rollin I’m going IM Gone…I’m sooooooo stoned. I’m the nicest hippie dude but fuggggg if you don’t kno me leave me the fuc alone’ @SpankyDanky tweeted. Spanky Danky was recently offered the UCLA football scholarship which was rumoured to have been factored by his father’s fame rather than his knowledge of the sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment