Thursday 13 September 2012

Man dies from silicon injected into his penis

Kasia Rivera, the doctor

Call me wicked if you like but I don't know why I find this story hilarious. I've been laughing since I first read this story on mailonline. I mean, I'm sorry that the man died but why will a man want to put silicon in his 'joy stick'? Anyway, since we ladies enhance our butt and boobs, it would be unfair if men too can't do same right?

Kasia Rivera, who posed as a doctor and gave Justin Street a black market silicone injection to enlarge his penis that killed him the next day, has denied charges of manslaughter.

Kasia Rivera was arrested in December last year following the death of Justin Street, a 22-year-old man who attended a 'pumping party' at her East Orange home in May.

Street suffered a clot to the lungs owing to a a silicone embolism and authorities believe Rivera, 34, may be guilty of having administered similar black market injections to other unsuspecting customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment