Friday 4 May 2012

‘I HAVE NO RIFT WITH ANYONE’ – EUCHARIA ANUNOBI

Top Nigerian movie actress, and recently ordained Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi, has debunked rumours of ill-feelings towards the senior pastor of the Trinity House church, Ituah Ighodalo, over a controversial message by the latter during a church service on April 29, 2012.

According to the reports, the pastor was said to have dwelt extensively on the issue of marital break-ups, drawing amply from the film industry, which made the actress, in company of her colleagues, Doris Simeon and Steph-Nora Okere uncomfortable.

Ms Anunobi however insists that she was and is not at war with anyone over the issue.

‘I don’t have any rift with anybody’, she stated upon inquiry by NET reporter.

‘You know I am one of the easy going actors in the country and I can assure you that I don’t have any quarrel with anyone on the surface of this earth‘.

‘Maybe you should go and inquire from them if they have issues with me, and until they say so, I don’t have any issues with anyone‘, she emphatically stated.

Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi, a notable film star who shot to prominence in the early 90′s after her part in ‘Glamour Girls 2‘, was until 2009, married to Charles Ekwu, and their seven year union produced a child.


Thenetng

No comments:

Post a Comment